Inside Cheerleading Features GK Covergirl
In the May/June issue of Inside Cheerleading Magazine, the featured "Today’s Cheerleader was none other than the model featured on the cover of the GK Cheer Uniforms Catalog, Taylor Hall of the Maryland Twisters F5 Team.
As seen in Inside Cheerleading:
5 Reasons why we love Taylor Hall, today’s Cheerleader
Earning a spot on the world famous Maryland Twister’s F5 large senior team in only the 6th grade, with four NCA national championships and one Cheer Worlds gold medal on her resume, it is clear why Taylor Hall is this month’s Today’s Cheerleader.
(1) FACING FEARS – Despite a fear of heights, Taylor is ironically one of the best top girls in the country.
(2) SMILE FACTOR – Taylor’s smile can light up a room. It also helped her become the face of GK’s 2009 cheer line, fronting their catalog cover.
(3) CARRYING A FULL LOAD – On top of cheerleading on a competitive level 5 team and going to school five days a week, Taylor takes extra courses after school to earn more credits towards graduation.
(4) FAMILY TIES – Talk about a Love/Hate relationship, Taylor’s older sister , True, is also her coach at Twisters. ("There is no favoritism at practice. We fight at home, but I respect her as my coach at the gym," she says.)
(5) TO BE OR NOT TO BE – Taylor plans on using the talents and skills she has obtained throughout her 12 year cheerleading career to pursue acting school upon graduation.
(Picture Right – Taylor Hall is Flying High at 2009 Worlds in Florida! – Photo by Action Moments)
Find out more about the Maryland Twisters on their website:
GK special order Cheer unis include Crop tops and full length tops matched to Cheerleading Shorts, Cheer Briefs and Cheer skirts. You choose the colors, fabrics and embellishments to match your team!