The ELITES – Presented by GK All Star
GK All Star Presents The ELITES – GK’s first brand athlete program.
Become a part of the legacy that has transformed cheerleading and gymnastics apparel for decades. GK’s designs have graced the world’s most prestigious stages, from the Cheerleading Worlds to the Games – the most elite athletes in the world proudly wear GK.
We’re in search of athletes who embody the GK legacy of athleticism and uniqueness to represent us in their communities, schools, gyms, and at competitions across the world.
Join the Legacy. Be Elite.
Perks of being an ambassador:
- Access to exclusive designs, discounts, and news.
- The opportunity to appear in our 2019 lookbook.
- Work with top choreographers and talent from around the world
How to Apply:
- Attend one of our auditions and show us what you’ve got. To apply, fill out an application and bring it to the audition event. You can view and download the application here.
- At the casting call event, you’ll be interviewed by a member of our team. Jerry Hughes will be on-site with us offering live photo sessions for an additional cost.
- Please note: A photo session is not required to apply, but please bring a headshot and a photo of yourself in your uniform.
- Our online application process will open at the end of Summer 2018.
Online Application is OPEN
Our online application is open! You can fill out the form until August 19th at 11:59 PM Pacific time.
- Fill out this form: http://bit.ly/GKElitesOnlineApp18
- Send a model application and release form to AllStarMarketing@GKAllStar.com. You can find both of those documents here
- Send three photos to AllStarMarketing@GkAllStar.com (headshot, action shot, and a third picture of your choosing)
Dates and Locations:
June 5th – Dallas, Texas
Exclusive to Family of Champions Camp attendees
June 16th – Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Location: Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center – Two Convention Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
- Reserve your photo shoot time slot here: http://bit.ly/GKAtlanticCity2018
July 14th – Miami Beach, Florida
- Location: Sheraton Miami Airport – 3900 NW 21st Street, Miami, FL, 33142
- Reserve your photo shoot time slot here: http://bit.ly/GKMiami2018
July 21st – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Location: The Orleans Hotel and Casino 4500 WEST TROPICANA AVENUE • LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
- Reserve your photo shoot time slot here: http://bit.ly/GKVegas2018
July 28th – Dallas, Texas
- Location: Off the Grid – 1723 Kelly Ave, Dallas, TX 75215
- Reserve your photo shoot time slot here: http://bit.ly/GKDallas2018
August 4th – Chicago, Illinois
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn 1191 Woodfield Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Reserve your photo shoot time slot here: http://bit.ly/GKChicago2018
We’re Announcing Dates and Locations All Week on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is eligible to become an ELITE?
Any competitive cheerleader (male and female) who is at least 6 years old by August 31, 2018. There is no maximum age to try out, but you must be a competitive cheerleader for the 2018-2019 season.
What should I bring to the casting call?
You should bring a filled out application, a headshot, a photo of you in your uniform, and money for the photoshoot if you signed up for a timeslot.
Am I required to book a photo shoot?
No! Photo shoots are optional and walk-ins are welcome. We do ask that if do not plan to have your pictures taken that you bring a headshot and a picture of yourself in a cheerleading uniform.
What should I wear to the casting call?
We suggest wearing cheer practice wear or your cheerleading uniform. It is okay if it is not GK.
Are there age requirements?
Yes – the minimum age to become an ELITE is 6 years old. There is no maximum age, but you must still be a competitive cheerleader.
How long is the interview portion?
The interview will consist of 3-4 questions and should only take 5-10 minutes. If athletes are signed up for a photo shoot session, they will do the interview beforehand.
Can I wear a cheerleading uniform that is not GK?
Yes – if your uniform is not GK, you may still wear it.